Come and join an organisation that is truly hoping to make a difference by helping Australians invest better. Founded in 2013 our values are honesty, consistency, simplicity and being a consumer champion. These values are embodied in everything we do, from how we invest clients’ money, to how we build our product.
Stockspot is part of the growing FinTech Industry, we were the first Robo advisor in Australia and are growing in leaps and bounds. According to research by Deloitte our industry is set to grow from $2.2 trillion globally in 2020 to $16 trillion in 2025. It's awesome to work in a rapidly growing industry and business!
- We recently won the 2021 Wealth Management Fintech of the Year!
- Our portfolios have returned 7.5% p.a. to 11.3% p.a. over the last 5 years, outperforming 100% of similar diversified funds in Australia.
- Robo advice is expected to grow from $2.2 trillion globally in 2020 to $16 trillion in 2025 according to research by Deloitte. Stockspot is the largest and fastest growing Robo advisor in Australia.
Stockspot offers a hybrid working environment with a blend of working in our centrally located CBD co-working office and working-from-home. With many perks such as starting the week with our Monday breakfasts, fee-free investing for Stockspot staff, social events and summer Fridays meaning we wrap up at 2pm, we are the team to join!
We are looking for an up and coming Mid Weight Designer who is excited to design engaging content for our digital communications on multiple platforms. We are a client first organisation in an ever growing industry which means the role will be constantly evolving with many opportunities for the person to grow their UX/UI Design skills over time too. You will learn a lot on the job surrounded by passionate members of our small team with support for your ongoing professional network and education. This role will report to our UX/UI Designer and work closely with our Marketing team.
- Design and deliver product compelling creatives for our many different platforms including our website, blog, android and iOS app, client communications including EDMs and social media platforms.
- Develop creative designs for implementation in branding executions, to ensure brand compliance and consistency across all touch points, including the establishment of tools and templates.
- Supporting the consistent and effective communication of our brand.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across all channels.
- Support other team members with development/project opportunities
- Opportunities to continue to develop your skills and capabilities to be able to own and deliver end-to-end on creative briefs; From stakeholder workshops, to UX wireframes, to high-fidelity UI designs, and handover to our in-house developers.
- Highly passionate about your craft with excellent attention to detail and a great communicator
- Minimum of 3 years working in a design role
- Eager to deliver and to achieve project deadlines
- Tertiary qualified in visual communication, graphic design, or similar
- Demonstrated digital design skills including the ability to understand, interpret and work to a brief while maintaining brand compliance.
- Knowledgeable of best practices for digital design across web and social, while curious to always learn more and stay on top of emerging trends.
- Demonstrated skills and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, including XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying